Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Road Trip: SC to CO

I spent two weeks siteseeing in Chaleston, SC. We saw the old lighthouse at Folly Beach, the Naval Museum, the Aquarium, historic downtown, Magnolia Garden Plantation, and hit up a huge Halloween party.

On the drive home we spent three days in the Great Smoky Mountains and haunted corn mazes of Knoxville, TN. Then a day in Nashville and another in St. Louis, MO.




There's nothing in Kansas so we headed straight to Denver for more hiking and a night out with Aunt Jan and Uncle John.

4 comments:

Dartay said...

Hey girl, I'm so sorry I haven't called ya since I've been home, I have been bed-bound and out of it! Thanks for offering to come take care of me, you're a great friend! Love ya!

Shala said...

Todd agrees with you on Kansas. He used to have to drive through it to deliver meat. Glad you had fun, hope to see you soon.

Nicole said...

What a fun road trip. It was so fun to see you the other night! Thanks for comin over.

[BrookeO] said...

Are you still out there somewhere??????????????